Lehr‘s success is founded on understanding client requirements and then acting in a fiduciary capacity as the technical extension of the clients will, in developing cost effective integrated solutions. Innovation is key to our engineering approach and is enhanced by active participation in numerous professional associations, an internal research and development subsidiary, and an international reputation for innovation evidenced by numerous published articles and keynote presentations.
Lehr‘s application of new proprietary engineering systems provides true “value added”. On a recent major project, new hydraulic technology produced a savings of over thirty percent for the combined plumbing drainage and fire protection system. More importantly, the lower cost approach produced a better more reliable product.
We emphasize Quality Control and utilize a methodology which achieves it. In the final analysis a firm will not be judged by abstract capabilites but by their track record of successful assignments, repeat business and the enthusiasm associated with completed projects. Lehr invites a review of our projects and your assessment of our success in these objects.
- Overall Lehr has worked on more than 23,500 projects.
- Created better learning environments for over 550 schools and universities.
- Designed over 250 medical facilities.
- Designed innovative engineering systems for new office construction, exceeding 200,000,000 square feet.
- Worked on the design of 1,200 hotel properties on six continents
- Met the interior mechanical/electrical fitout needs for over 8,500 tenant areas.
- Provided engineering designs for commercial retail spaces, exceeding 20,000,000 square feet.
- Designed systems for over 255,000 residential units.
- Applied customized design concepts to over 90 diverse cultural and landmark restoration projects.
- Designed over 500 special projects consisting of parking garages, airports, food plants, supreme courts, army bases, etc.
Vishal KhannaManaging Member
Mr. Khanna has been involved in the Clean Technology sector for the majority of his career, spending the early years...
Valentine A. LehrManaging Member
Valentine Lehr, with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Manhattan College, Master of Science, Civil Engineering from...